The Android ROM Dumper Tool V1.3.5 is an application that creates an image of Stock ROM. It collects the files of the firmware of any Android into a single one for installation. You can take help of ODIN Downloader to install the Stock ROM. The tool has different features that I will highlight later. Also, the primary focus of discussion is how to download, install, and use it via your computer. Read for more information.
How to Download and install Android ROM Dumper Tool V1.3.5?
At first, you need to download Android ROM Dumper Tool V1.3.5. You can get it from the main website. Also, you can download it from any trusted third-party website. Click on the download option. You will get it in a compressed file.
Now you have to install it. Right-click on file and extract it. After the extraction completes, open the folder. Then, go inside the folder and click on the setup file, a window will appear. Press next and agree to the agreement. Then continue by clicking on next, and do as the installer asks you to. Soon, it will start the installation process. As it ends, click on finish. The whole download and installation process is complete.
How to use Android ROM Dumper Tool V1.3.5?
You should not forget that your smart device must be rooted. If not, then this software will not work correctly and may damage your handset. After you rooted your smartphone, you can use Android ROM Dumper Tool V1.3.5. First, you need to open the installed software and run it in an Admin mode. You have to connect your smartphone to the computer by switching off the handset. And follow the instructions given by this software.
- The bar under connect contains the connected devices and the selected device for use.
- Then click on refresh to scan the connected devices.
- After this, press on the root option. It will start to check the routine of the handset.
- Followed by rest ADB. It will restart the phone connection so that no other devices can connect to the phone.
- Then check the log. It will read the information released from the program.
- As soon as you see “Dumbing OK,” tap on Reading Data. It will read the information and assemble for use.
- Put a check mark on the Read Using Root. You need to activate this to help read partition of some devices.
- Then click on Dumb. It starts the process of transferring files on to your phone.
- Press on Samsung ROM. It will convert the firmware into md5 format file.
- Then tap on the file extension whichever you prefer.
What are the features of Android ROM Dumper Tool V1.3.5?
The software consists of a lot of different tools to help you fix any Android device. Here, is a list of them for you to review.Download Tool
- Work on most Android Devices with 4.1.2 and above.
- Pull any section of the device.
- Automatic identification of the device partition file system.
- Transfer file to and from the device.
- Pulls Samsung flash drives.
- Convert flash to md5 format.
- Prepare files for Odin program.
- The program is free for life.
In the end, I would say the Android ROM Dumper Tool V1.3.5 is easy to use. You can create image ROMs of any devices you desire and use it in your handset. The tool is smart enough to protect your personal information. So, do not wait, try the software out to enhance your Android experience.
User Extract Password: www.xdarom.com